Wednesday 31 May 2017

Sack the desk, what's on my wall instead



A big thank you to Annie (Wipso-A Stitch In Time)
and to Jo (Twiglet) for the lovely ATC cards.
I have everyone you have ever sent me on display in my room


I'm sorry I didn't join in last week's desk hopping, I just didn't have the 
heart for it after the horrors of the Manchester bombing.  
I live in the North West and it had a big impact on us all round here.



You may recall that I revamped my craft room wall to take part in 
a project called "This Hour of Mine".  


Since then I had a play day with a bunch of friends and we stitched
one inch squares.  


I've attached mine to some vintage floral playing cards
which are now on the wall next to pictures torn from 
an old book on roses that I found in a charity shop.


My wall keeps evolving and my collection of antique books
on flowers is such a lovely thing to have out on display alongside everything.


So I guess I should change my blog page to What's on your Wall Wednesday haha.
Thanks Julia for keeping us all together for the past eight years.  Long may it continue


No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS