Tuesday 24 November 2020

I’m still here - what’s on your Workdesk Wednesday


I know folk having been wondering where I’ve been and I thank you for seeking me out.
Honestly though I’ve had nothing to post about.
Lockdown 2 life has revolved around home,
books, television and checking what’s going on down the lane.


Yesterday we had a walk in the dell kicking autumn leaves
before heading back home for lunch and trying 
to keep out of the biscuit barrel.



My friend Susan has utilised her stay home time well
by making me a beautiful stitched heart which she dropped off on Sunday.
On Monday we celebrated my fabulous mum’s
88th birthday with fish and chips from the chippy, a big bunch of flowers, a balloon and a bag of presents and then the postie brought her a pile of cards.


Mum will have an even bigger smile after today’s news.
It now means my sister and brother can spend Christmas Day with her, and while we won’t all be together like we normally are at least now we can plan whose going where and whose staying put.

Stay safe folk
Lynn
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS