Wednesday 20 May 2020

A special What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday


Now doesn’t my pile of UFO’s (unfinished objects) or as I prefer to call them PHD’s - Projects Half Done look neat.

Only thing is I was overwhelmed with the whole lot so I shoved them back on the shelf and decided to show you some stuff I actually finished in the past.  I know that’s cheating, but hey these are strange times we are in and it’s allowed.

thank
A little box I made for a friend going through cancer treatment last year.


Message on a bobbin. Made with paper & wire.
I ran some workshops making these a few years ago.



And finally, as I don’t want to push my luck, this is a picture I made for a friend’s birthday.  It’s made from old book pages and paper and machine stitched.

Hope I’m forgiven.
Stay safe everyone.  I know we are all scattered around the world and it’s affecting us all.

Linking up with 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS