Wednesday 3 July 2019

WOYWW - Lots Of Things

It’s Wednesday again and that means we get to have a look what everybody has been working on.

Link to 

That was a busy week, but all in a good way.  I’ve been out having fun with Instagram friends in Cumbria 


In between travelling up and down to the Lake District  I found time to make a little present for a friend who is not very well at all and I finished  off making the patchwork curtains for the utility room 




I’m hoping this pile of books will help keep my friend’s  mind of things until she is back up and at ‘em again.


For myself I’ve booked on a workshop in Milnthorpe, Cumbria where I will be making a paper bouquet of flowers with the very talented Corinne Young.

I’ve also got a summer project to take with me to Anne Brooke’s studio workshop in Brighouse, Yorkshire,  on a PHD (projects half done) day in a couple of weeks.


I’m trying my best  not open it all properly until the day as I know all the ladies will love the unveiling ceremony.  It’s like the anticipation of opening your presents at Christmas heehee.  It’s so beautifully wrapped, full
of surprises and smells divine.

Have a great week at your Workdesks everyone 
Lynn xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS