Tuesday 11 June 2019

Schools out ......


I don’t know about it raining plums, it’s certainly been raining cats and dogs here in North West England.


I’ve nothing to show on my desk as I have been extremely busy taking all my mahoosive stash of craft materials and drawers to the local hospice day centre.  
As I am no longer facilitating any more workshops I wanted to make sure everything went to a good home.  The hospice were delighted with it all as they go through so much stuff.  They hold sessions four days a week, run by one fabulous paid member of staff and a fantastic team of volunteers.


Now I’ve hung my teaching hat up, I’m having a lovely time attending workshops, which are always great fun with fabulous like minded people.  

I’m preaching to the converted here though aren’t I haha.

Linking up with 



No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS