Wednesday 27 March 2019

That's a whopper.........




Sometimes I just get the urge to sit and knit.
I’m not good at it so it has to be something very simple that I don’t have to 
give much thought to while I’m doing it.



I found this mahoosive ball of wool for £7 on the wool stall in Todmorden Market Hall.
 It’s more than enough to make me a waistcoat like one
I did in green last time the urge to knit came over me.



When it’s done I’ll add some fabric pockets using scraps from my fabric stash



Thats all for now folks.

Sorry I can't join you for your meet up, I have got a letter from my Mum
to say why I wont be there though.
Maybe I'll get to see all you lovely Workdesk Wednesday ladies next time.

Linking upto
WHAT'S ON YOUR WORKDESK WEDNESDAY


No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS