Wednesday 26 July 2017

Cruise & Crochet


Cruise & Crochet


What a treat


That's what I got upto last night with friends



Sailing out on the good ship Prince Henry from Stretford Marina we travelled for two and half  hours through industrial Manchester to Castlefield Basin, now a conservation area, then back to Stretford



Cake had to be eaten along the way, provided by these lovely ladies,


 Jo Johnson and Sarah of French Knots Craft Studio in Sale, Cheshire who put on the event.


The demon crocheters made these pretty rose brooches


This blue thing was my attempt.  I have now given up for ever trying to crochet.
My brain is just not wired for it


It was a fantastic evening laughing and crocheting with some lovely ladies

Now to the serious business of deskhopping over at Julia's place

Thanks for calling by
Lynn x
ps. I'll show you next week the results of my stitching project last week







No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS