Tuesday 13 April 2021

Jabs, Lace and a fishpond - woyww619


Well that’s me jabbed up folks.
There was hardly a murmur in the room while people sat waiting.
I very nearly burst into song to liven up
the proceedings.


Instead when it got to my turn I talked the socks off the lovely
marshals and the jabbing lady and thanked them kindly.


Once back home I had to kick himself into action to get on
with the re-siting of the pond.


Just get on with it man. Measure twice cut once. Think on.


It’s getting there, but still lots to do.


In the meantime I had a new book to start 


and research to do for the new prompt for the
No Rules Textile Society that I am a member of.
Doesn’t that sound posh.  





I’ve been going through my gazzillion books for inspiration.
The prompt is Lace.

Well thats me done.
Hope I haven’t overloaded you with pics Mrs D.

Linking up with 
Lynn
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS