Wednesday 10 March 2021

What’s on your Workdesk Wednesday - A load of stripes


MONDAY

Pilates practice done, washing sorted, evening meal sorted.
No I haven’t got a bad back. I’m showing you my nearly
20 year old sports outfit with its go faster stripes.


The rain howled down outside while I sat snuggled up, lamps on,
heating on, watching the feel good film - Mrs Caldicotts Cabbage War
while doing my stitching.  

Loved it.


The online NO RULES PATCHWORK course continues and
one of the modules involved a lesson in making fabric strip samples.


I think I could get obsessed with this experimentation.


TUESDAY

Next up, a pile of scraps


Laid out in strips, then stitched onto a backing fabric.


Now will I cut it or won’t I.


I did 


Building up lots of sample pieces now to either sit and admire
or stitch onto garments or bags.

They may even end up in a book or a box or as hangings
or framed as little textile art pieces.

Some hand stitching and embellishing to add yet.


Wednesday now and it’s a wet and windy day for our trip
out for the weekly local market shopping.

Hope all the desk hopping ladies are well
and thanks for stopping by.

Lynn
x

Link to 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS