Saturday 13 February 2021

Lockdown Diary - It’s Friday again.

 FRIDAY

Every week we find ourselves saying it’s Friday again.
Not because we’ve been working or that we have any weekend plans.
It can only be said and thought out of habit.

After my morning journal writing, posting the Friday Smile blog post,
catching up on emails and social media it was time for a shower
and my daily Pilates session.


Breakfast was the usual porridge and berries and a second cup of tea.

A surprise phone call came from local vaccine centre to say I
could have my first jab on Tuesday at 10.30am.  So that’s
me booked in.


Postman Sid arrived with the new lampshade from
Nipper & Moo and we love it.

Friends called to the door to pick up some papers for crafting.
Speaking of which I’m working my way through some old photos
of things I’ve made in the past.  I’m documenting them on a new
Instagram page I’ve created purely for crafting & creating.


I’ll keep adding pics as I go along.
I’m using the prompts in the bottom corner
to influence my selection.  It’s quite cathartic
going through them.


Friday nights tea
Chilli Con Carne
With or without yoghurt sir.

Look at today’s date, it’s a Palindrome.  Believed to be a lucky date
in some cultures. 

12.02.2021
1202 20 12

It’s the same backwards.
The next one will be 22.02.2022



No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS