Monday 15 February 2021

I’ve got a new man

SUNDAY 

I’ve discovered Raymond Blanc on the telly.
At first I wasn’t sure as his accent is a bit hard to understand.
But his recipes surprised me.

A simple 7 minute Pea Soup

Fry chopped onions & garlic
Add frozen garden peas
Add boiling water & little salt & pepper
Simmer for three minutes 
Add a touch of olive oil
Blitz with hand blender
A’ voila enjoy.

But first a pamper morning
Shower, hair washed, facial & foot reflexology
and a Pilates session. Followed by a healthy porridge,
banana and blueberry breakfast.

I sound like I’m having a day at a posh spa don’t I.


This is what happens when I’m let loose with heated rollers.
Head full of fluff, looking like a throwback from the 1980’s.
Hopefully it will drop in a couple of days. Come back Angela
all is forgiven.


So I thought I’d take my chances on getting a table for Sunday lunch
at the pub heehee.  Living in hope like my brooch.


Nah,  it’s not happening so I better get rattling them pots and pans
and get cooking up our evening meal.

Before that though there’s my weekly telephone catch up with
my sister in Oxford.  We get a cuppa, get comfy and settle down
for a couple of hours nattering.  Thank goodness it’s not like the
old days having to go out to a cold smelly phone box and shove
loads of coins in.

Tonight we are going to watch the last episode of The Serpent again.
It’s worth a second look and tune into The Great Pottery Throwdown.

Let’s go into the new week with a smile
and purpose, knowing we are moving forward
Take care
Lynn
X



No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS