Wednesday 20 January 2021

What’s on your workdesk Wednesday - A silly grin.


It’s that day of the week again when a gang of us get together and see what we’ve been creating, or not as in my case most weeks.  But not this week folks.


My daft vibes must have set in after my zoom Pilates class this morning.  That and the fact I’ve just worked out how to do selfie’s on my new iPad Air.  Did I mention I’ve got a new iPad.  Heehee.

That’s not a frock I’ve got on, it’s a pinny a friend gave me for Christmas.  I’m wearing it so that wandering welder husband thinks I’ve been doing housework.


I haven’t really, I just put a load of pans on top of the cooker so he will think I’ve been cooking up a storm for his tea, when in fact I’ve been messing around most of the afternoon in my craft room so that our leader will know I’ve made an effort.


So here it is folks.  I’m joining in with my friend Anne’s tag challenge



The theme this week was SCRAPS


I did mine on the sewing machine, attaching little scraps of fabric directly onto the tag.


And there you have it.  Now I better get them pots and pans rattling.
Take care everyone. See you next week.

Lynn 
x


Hello to friend Peggy in Scotland who rang me to say how much she enjoys my blog.
You made me smile dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS