Saturday 16 January 2021

Saturday - A different kind of fiffing & faffing today


Hello Saturday 


Dressed for the grand arrival of this


It’s a super textile piece by artist, author & tutor

I used some of my Christmas money to buy it.
I much prefer pieces direct from the artist or vintage pieces
to the mass produced stuff.


Before the pandemic I was like that with clothes.
They were either charity shop finds, vintage purchases - 
like this tank top we found in a little vintage clothes and antique shop In Kendal, or made by British crafters like my allotment skirt from Instagram buddie Bodkincreates.



Playing around with the camera on the new iPad Air.
My old iPad had given up the ghost years ago and this is so much better than 
Blogging with my phone.


As always stay safe and stay home if you can.
Lynn 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS