Thursday 14 January 2021

Lockdown Diary 2021 ....... patchwork wallpaper


I’ve woken up to different weather every day this week. Today it was snow and rain.


Most of the day was spent working in the office.
I’ve shut the door as it’s such a tip.


After straining the brain it was time for something completely different,
like Instagram chum Deedee’s gorgeous hand decorated wall.

Dee has painstakingly cut out hexagon shapes from vintage wallpapers,
then using wallpaper paste attached them to the wall.


I love the effect so much I decided to have a go myself.


I’ve cut oblong pieces because it’s only a strip of wall I want to cover.
Oblongs are less fiddly as well.


After measuring and guilloting the pieces I’ve used a glue stick
as a temporary adhesive.  Once I’m happy with the layout I’ll 
stick them down with wallpaper paste.


Today has flown by as does every day.

Hope you’re keeping warm and safe.
Lynn
x

Thanks for dropping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS