Saturday 14 November 2020

Lockdown 2 - I’ve retreated


November has brought with it a period of silence from me.  I stopped looking at social media, reading my favourite blogs and chatting with friends on Instagram.  I don’t know why, maybe the second lockdown, I’ve retreated from anywhere outside my own space and territory. Probably the sprained ankle didn’t help either.

I’m grateful for friends checking in to see if we are okay, you are a blessing and we are fine.

I’m not ready to join in again yet so I’ll just leave you a pic of the book I’m reading.  It’s random and it’s very funny.  I can imagine her kids, husband and parents cringing.




Right now it’s Saturday morning and it’s time for the best radio programme of the week - Radio 2’s Tony Blackburn’s Sounds of the Sixties.  


Stay safe, we are still a long way off the end but we are getting there.
Lynn
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS