Saturday 31 October 2020

October you’ve been a colourful one


October you brought many things


Lots of reading, new authors and a new 
BBC2 Friday night book club.


We closed our caravan up for the season.
Auntie Gladys final resting place has been sorted.
We’ve had some autumn walks over the 
moors at the top of our lane.


I love the colours of autumn don’t you ?


The opaque tights are all tidied and ready to be matched up
with my winter clobber.
I’m a bit in love with my new green velvet coat and matching mask.




So as we move into November it looks like
I could end up with my mad hair again as we all stay home.
As long as we all stay healthy and sane that’s all that matters.

Take good care of yourselves.
Lynn
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS