Saturday 31 October 2020

October you’ve been a colourful one


October you brought many things


Lots of reading, new authors and a new 
BBC2 Friday night book club.


We closed our caravan up for the season.
Auntie Gladys final resting place has been sorted.
We’ve had some autumn walks over the 
moors at the top of our lane.


I love the colours of autumn don’t you ?


The opaque tights are all tidied and ready to be matched up
with my winter clobber.
I’m a bit in love with my new green velvet coat and matching mask.




So as we move into November it looks like
I could end up with my mad hair again as we all stay home.
As long as we all stay healthy and sane that’s all that matters.

Take good care of yourselves.
Lynn
X

5 comments:

  1. I cried for you guys when I heard, then I got a call off my parents. I cannot believe it. I even cut my break short as I just wanted to be home.
    I love autumn, here it is even more magical, when you see the leaves change into their magical colours before dying off and then the kids jumping through them and then the beautiful winter plants comming through.
    I love autumn fashion here as welll, very layered and not structured. I still cannot get away with wearing tights though lol. Take care and look after yourselfs love you both allie jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a time to be alive!
    Such a lovely colourful round-up and yes, I love the colours of Autumn too, it's just the weather I struggle with.
    I've been drooling over that velvet coat since you told me about your splurge, i can't wait to see it in all it's glory!
    Stay safe and sane, both of you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My opaque tights drawer is full of either black or brown!!I must add some colour. I love your matching mask. Is it easy to breathe behind with the material being so thick? I missed the book club programme on Friday but will catch up later on Iplayer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of the colours of Autumn, both in nature and attire! Your green velvet coat and matching mask are a delight, and can be the start of my pile if you ever tire of it - especially the coat, you are allowed to keep the mask :-) We're in lockdown too as from tomorrow, but still allowed to leave our homes. With the weather we're currently having, that won't be all too often though. It's a good thing we're heading to woolly hat and beret weather, both of which can do wonders for hiding unruly hair! Have been sorting my opaques too - they will appear in my next post! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, I have mask, jacket and blouse envy!! The autumn colours have been glorious, but are disappearing too quickly. Love the Matt cartoon, I hope this lockdown won't be as long though :-(

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS