Saturday 10 October 2020

Autumn clobber



My favourite piece of clobber for A/W 2020 is going to be



these rust coloured tapered cord trousers from Toast.
I call them my urchin pants.



Last weekend I cleared the wardrobe and put some winter outfits together. Today I’ve got my old Clark’s loafers on, a charity shopped tweed jacket by French Designer Agnes Flo, that I picked up for £8 a few years ago.  A Tricel vintage kipper tie blouse. Again I’ve had that a few years and the knitted vintage waistcoat we picked up in Keswick.  I say we, as I share it with the wandering welder.

This is the first of many outfits I’ve put together based around my urchin cords.


Sunday we went out for a Sunday lunch with Mum
and my sister.  Could be the last for awhile.  It was a good excuse to wear my new Toast dress.


It’s teamed up with my old trusty biker jacket, Fly
London Mary Jane shoes and dark green opaque tights.


Like the cord trousers I’ve matched the frock up with different jackets, cardies, boots & shoes, so there’s plenty of wear in it.

And now to tidy up my coloured tights drawer.


And there’s more besides 

Fingers crossed the government don’t shut the restaurants this week or I’ll be dressing up to greet the postman.

Lynn 
X



No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS