Wednesday 5 August 2020

What’s on your Workdesk Wednesday


Hello desk hoppers, how do you like the visor Mum got me.
I bet you’re thinking she’s painted her nails to match.  Well I might have done self consciously.  


The nail painting is a new thing for me as the last time I had them done was August 2019 for my nephews wedding.  

When I say last time that’s not quite true because I got a box of Barry M gel polishes off the internet after admiring my friend Vix’s lovely talons and now I’m on my third colour.



This has got nothing whatsoever to do with what’s on my desk, so I better get on with it before Mrs D sends me to the naughty corner.


This week I’ve stitched these three pieces which are now ready to send off to The Medicine Spoon Memorial project.
You can read about it here LINK HERE


A friend of ours is 70 this week and due to the new covid rules in our area he has had to postpone the get together we were going to have in his garden.

So what I’ve done is cut up all of the wandering welders 70th birthday cards from last year and made them into little dangly hangings and bunched a load together like a flip book.  If we can’t go to the party, I’ll send the party to him.  


Please don’t tell the welder I’ve cut his cards up, he will be mighty upset and have my guts for garters.  We wouldn’t want that spilling out over my frock would we.


Have a crafty/creative week all.  I may not be here next Wednesday as there’s a chance we will be at the caravan for the first time this year and it will be my 65th birthday as well.  Only one year to go and I’ll officially be a pensioner yeah !!  Bring it on. 

Take care dear friends and thanks always for dropping by.
Lynn 
x

Linking upto 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS