Sunday 9 August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Making Memories


My Facebook memories showed me that five years ago we were in London for my 60th birthday. I took this photo of the throngs of folk crossing Blackfriars bridge.  It won’t be like that now I bet.


And six years ago we tragically lost our beautiful rescue Papillon Kikki.  She was such a sweetheart, loved by everyone on our lane.  Just look at that face.  No wonder she was the Papillon Calendar girl.


Over on my Instagram it’s been nice to see my follower numbers reach 3000.  I know they don’t all see every post but some lovely friendships have been formed over the years both virtually and in real life.  In fact we are meeting up with two friends next week in the Lake District.  Can’t wait to see you Julia & Maria.


Instagram, Facebook & blogging is like having pen pals. Is wonderful for staying in touch with folk, for forming new friendships and meeting like minded people. I appreciate everyone who takes time to stop by and say hello.  

hi
Another memory that popped us was from 2012 and a craft fair I did at Browsholme Hall near Clitheroe.  Two blog friends came to see me.  At that time I created a range of things featuring my own designed Doodly Birds.  Craft fairs are damned hard work for little return mostly so I hold my hand up to the creative folk who stick at it and really feel for them during these trying times.   Didn’t we go onto have a great day at the lino printing workshop as well Jo and Carol.

It’s nice looking back on memories.  
It’s even better making new ones.  
Take care and enjoy your day.

Lynn
x
Thanks for popping by 




No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS