Tuesday 7 April 2020

A world within these four walls

It’s taken me awhile but I think I may be starting to adjust to this whole new way of living.


No matter the size of your house, within those four walls there is a world for you to visit.......
So take a look around it with new eyes.


Set up a Tearoom/Coffee shop


Move into a different bedroom and pretend you’re having a night away.


Create a project and make it feel as if you’re going on a workshop.  Put everything you need in a bag, including your sandwich and take it to your chosen spot to work.


Plan a cinema visit - don’t forget your popcorn and rattling sweetie bag. After all you won’t be disturbing anybody.



Library - Revamp your bookshelves.
I’ve always dreamt of being a librarian.


A Cookery School -  get your cookery books out or follow a You Tube cookery lesson


Are you getting the idea ?

Within my four walls I’ll be visiting a
Pilates studio/gym
A pub/restaurant 
A beauty parlour/ a rubbish hairdressers 
A photography studio
A research centre
A picnic site
An art gallery
A writing room
Clothes shop/vintage emporium/charity shop


I’m exploring every nook and crevice of the house
and garden as if I’ve not visited before.

So how will you plan your day.  Where will you visit while you stay home.  Let me know and stay safe everyone.

Lynn 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS