Tuesday 11 February 2020

Roll on summer - woyww


As I’ve nothing to show you on my desk I thought you might like to see this beautiful stitched heart that I bought from very talented friend Carolyn Saxby in St. Ives.  Some of you may know her work.


I’ve propped it up on a shelf in the kitchen, next to a little air plant that I bought in Todmorden, the market town we visit a lot in Yorkshire.  The skirt came from a charity shop there.  See how I’ve matched my outfit with the heart haha !



We will need another trip over the border, as soon as all these storms have stopped, as Todmorden and nearby Hebden Bridge have been badly hit with flooding yet again.  So they will be needing everyone’s support to get them up and running again.

Hope everyone is safe and dry in their homes.  All I can say is thank goodness we live on top of a hill.  If we were flooded I’d be expecting to see Noah and his ark sailing by.

Linking up with Julia and the deskhoppers at

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS