Sunday 5 January 2020

What’s on your Workdesk Wednesday


Well, hello and welcome to 2020


Hope you are all ready to start something new or maybe finish up old projects.


One of the things I’ll be doing is to carry on picking out random books to read from the shelves of my local library.
Last year I read lots of books I ordinarily wouldn’t have looked at and all for free.


I’m looking forward to attending more craft workshops, learning some new skills and being with like minded people
.

Another thing I’m thinking of is something I read about and that is the practice of 
Meaning to look more deeply at the things I already have and do, rather than looking wider for other things.

Staying on the book theme for example, you could work through that pile of books you’ve already got rather than buying more.

Maybe for you it might be appreciating the clothes in your wardrobe, making the most of them, looking at how you can wear them differently, rather than thinking you need something new.

If, like me, you are prone to skipping from one thing to another and completing nothing, now could be a good time to concentrate on projects you’ve already started before moving onto another. The craft/textile workshops I will be attending will give more depth to the skills I’ve already got.

 Hope you get the idea.


Whether I’m successful or not I’ll let you know 
Happy 2020 to everyone at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS