Wednesday 17 July 2019

Postcards, threads and a Lagonda


On Saturday morning I went on a little workshop creating postcards using stitch.  It’s not finished yet but you’ll get the gist of it.


From there I went onto the local Embroiderers guild cream tea event.  It was a chance to catch up with a few friends.  I’m not an embroiderer myself I just do a bit of random stitching, but I do admire what they do.  It’s very precise and me and precision don’t get along.  Much like me and litres and metres don’t either.



I couldn’t resist the colours of these threads and as they were only 10p each they had to come home with me.



Dropped Mum back home then it was a mad dash up to the caravan for the rest of the weekend.  Sunday saw me drooling over this beautiful Lagonda at Ulverston Retro Fair.


More about the rest of the weekend in my next post.  Don’t want to get told off by Julia for going off at a tangent.

Happy Workdesk day everyone 
Lynn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS