Sunday 21 July 2019

William Morris and a cheating welder


I’ve been trying to find a William Morris print dress for ages
but there’s no way I am paying the daft prices they are asking on EBay.  


I saw one go for £78 + postage.  It probably wasn’t that price when it was new.




I’m going to style my dress up with a biker jacket and Fly London boots 


On Sunday I found this Berketex chiffon dress at The Vintage Emporium, Bredbury near the centre of Stockport.
It’s in the old Pear Mill  with over 50 vintage traders and a busy Tearoom where you can also play board games.


Philip whooped me several times at dominoes.  I think he was cheating and I’ve  demanded a rematch.


This is the one of the original William Morris designs in the H&M range.  I think my vintage Berketex comes close enough to it don’t you

Original H&M dress

Linking up with Patti over at Not Dead Yet Style Blog



2 comments:

  1. Your Berketex frock can easily pass for William Morris, and it will look fab with your Fly London boots and a biker jacket! That H&M one has the most amazing print, hasn't it? I managed to grab one from that collection in last year's sales. Not that one unfortunately. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Berketex frock is a great dupe to the elusive H&M dress. I'm sure that between us we'll find the one you've got your eye on at a reasonable price before too long.
    Philip looks very smart (as usual) and totally engrossed in his game of dominoes. xxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS