Monday 17 June 2019

Don’t tell the welder



I haven’t got a desk this week because I’ve been painting the Welsh dresser in the kitchen.  The walls are being painted and papered now as we do the weekly swoop round the desks at Julia’s place.



Yesterday I found a little match pot of Farrow & Ball paint and before the husband could get his welding mask off I’d attacked the walls in the utility room.  It makes me feel posh saying “the utility room”  heehee.



Next up I rescued a wallpaper sample I was about to wrap a present in and stuck it on the wall with masking tape.  I like it.  Now I just have to persuade Jo our decorator to paper it properly before she goes to work her magic on someone else’s home.  
So my plans for the day are a quick dash out for some more wallpaper and later I’ll be giving it a good coat of looking at.

Lynn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS