Monday 24 June 2019

Breeding bunnies


I’m sharing my Auntie Gladys’s Workdesk with
 you today as I think she’s a bit of a star.


For her birthday I bought her a knitted bunny from an Instagram friend of mine and she named it Bobby after
 one of our little dogs that she used to be quite fond of.

Well now she has gone on to knit two of her own
Bunny and Kikki.

The thing is she’s made them without a pattern.  The method she used was to count the stitches across and the number of rows knitted for each piece.  Isn’t she amazing.  She even made Kikki a little bag.

It’s hard to tell which is the original and which are her creations.

Did you spot the knitted cushion at the back. That was made with scraps of wool she had from years ago.

Not bad to say she has cataracts.  Can’t make my mind up if she’s canny or not. Funny how she can see enough to count stitches but when it comes to cleaning she says she can’t see to do it hahahaha.   Think I’ll try that one.

Have a good week desk hoppers 


Ps.  The utility room & kitchen
decorating is finished now.





No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS