Sunday 29 April 2012

MY REWARD FOR BEING GOOD......

My reward for finishing this order for a notebook and two coasters

was opening this parcel of goodies from  ADRIANNEof  TEENY WEENY DESIGN

The crochet heart is a gift from Adrianne to me.  Is'nt that so nice of her.
The two pin cushions are presents for friends and the keyholder is for my lovely sister in law.
I just love the vibrant colour of the wools she uses and the finish is superb.

 I am also a big fan of
who is making me this cushion

3 comments:

  1. ...wow this posting is like Aladins Cave Lynn full of gorgeous goodies!...loVe all your Doodly Bird creations & Adrianne's crochet is superb what loVely gifts to make & receive...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn I love all these sweet and lovely doodly birds, and all the goodies from ADRIANNE looks fantastic. Wish you a nice sunday.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynn
    Oh your postie is so good to you, hehe :)
    All Adriannes items are lovely and as you say, finished so well. I think my faves here are the pincushions. It was indeed very kind of her to send you that heart. Obviously from one kind one to another ;)
    I hope you have enjoyed your Sunday & the Sunday school group was fun this morning.
    Mo xx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS