Saturday 3 April 2021

Thrive ....


Thrive..... that’s what we are all trying to do.

It’s a year since my lovely Auntie Gladys passed away.
I have to admit that I’ve not found it easy.  I miss her and seem
to have been reliving every day of the last weeks she was with us.


To keep busy we have at last moved the office into the back
bedroom and made a pretty guest room where it used to be.


It’s all ready now for my sister visiting in May.


It’s nice to walk into these two rooms without falling over stuff.
Only thing is look where it’s all ended up.


In my craft studio.  It feels like it will never be straight again.
With the charity shops being closed it could be awhile before
it’s cleared.


I’ve no idea how I’m going to get to my desk never mind do
any course work.


Not to worry it will come right in the end I’m sure.
In the meantime please excuse my absence.  Normal
service will be resumed soon.

Hope folk are looking forward to meeting up with
friends and family Fingers crossed for some good weather.

Take care 
Lynn
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS