Saturday 3 April 2021

Thrive ....


Thrive..... that’s what we are all trying to do.

It’s a year since my lovely Auntie Gladys passed away.
I have to admit that I’ve not found it easy.  I miss her and seem
to have been reliving every day of the last weeks she was with us.


To keep busy we have at last moved the office into the back
bedroom and made a pretty guest room where it used to be.


It’s all ready now for my sister visiting in May.


It’s nice to walk into these two rooms without falling over stuff.
Only thing is look where it’s all ended up.


In my craft studio.  It feels like it will never be straight again.
With the charity shops being closed it could be awhile before
it’s cleared.


I’ve no idea how I’m going to get to my desk never mind do
any course work.


Not to worry it will come right in the end I’m sure.
In the meantime please excuse my absence.  Normal
service will be resumed soon.

Hope folk are looking forward to meeting up with
friends and family Fingers crossed for some good weather.

Take care 
Lynn
x

8 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha.... oh, Lynn....it looks like my own craft room has many times in the past. It often becomes the "junk room" ...for months on end if we are doing a renovation...or even if we have to move out of other places to change things..... don't worry.... somehow it all works out and in 2 instances my crafting area has been better because of the upheaval. Although, nowadays...it is an office/music room/crafting space. Mostly because I don't do as much crafting anymore I suppose... but, it is beautiful in here and tidy and ...well, if I want to craft..there is lots of nice desk space ... and my crafting storage boxes are nearby in the tops of two separate big closet areas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully I’m getting there. I’ve managed to shove it all to one end of the room and get my desk set up again. At least I can do a bit of crafting now. Doesn’t it feel good to have a clear space
      Lynn x

      Delete
  2. Oh dear! Well, that's what our basement looks like. It's where we dump all the stuff that needs to go to charity or the recycling centre. I would go completely nuts if this stuff would take over any of our rooms. I'm sure it will be a relief to you when you finally get your craft studio back again ... xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m happy with how it’s going Ann. I’ve got my craft desk back in place and I’m working my way through the other stuff which I’ve shoved to one end of the room. It feels odd walking into clutter free rooms for a change. There’s loads of stuff in the garage waiting to go to the tip and charity shops xxx

      Delete
  3. Auntie Gladys's sunflowers have sprouted and I think of her lovely smile each time I water them.
    Jon's the one with all the stuff here, thank goodness for garden sheds to get it away from me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh that’s so nice Vix. She would be thrilled to know that she is spreading happiness around the country. She was such a gentle soul. I don’t half miss her xxx

      Delete
  4. Oh my, what a glorious view you have in your craft studio! That large window is magical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, what a glorious view you have in your craft studio! That large window is magical!

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS