Monday 12 April 2021

Monday Monday


This morning I finished reading The Yorkshire Shepherdess, just in time for the new series
starting this week. Next up is Ruth Hogan’s book Madame Burova. This is her fourth novel,
my favourite is The Keeper of Lost Things. Ruth sent me a little heart shaped brooch that
she'd found after I wrote and told her how much I’d enjoyed her book.  


As we can’t go to concerts I bought myself a ticket for an online one which was held at the home
of Mexican artist Frida Kahlo. As well as the jazzy music of Tino and his band we were given
a tour of the now museum of Kahlo and her husband Diego Rivera.


I felt like I’d had a night out.


Today’s weather is the complete opposite to Sunday’s deluge of snow
and so outside activities were able to recommence.


The old pond liner is out and will be cut down to use in a smaller spot
in the garden where we will be able to see it when we are sat out.


Now to fill in this massive hole.  The wandering welder is a man of many
talents thankfully and is cracking on with it.

Meanwhile I’ve been working my way through the last of my craft stuff.
It either has to find a place in the studio, be thrown in the skip or be sent
to the charity shop.


Tomorrow I’ve got my second jab and hopefully Philip will get his soon.
There’ll be no dashing off to the shops or pub for us though yet. Watching
the crowds on the news put me right off.

I’ll be back at my desk on Wednesday.  Hope you can join me.







No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS