Wednesday 17 February 2021

WHAT’S ON YOUR WORKDESK WEDNESDAY.....


It’s not my desk, but it is newsworthy.
I had my first vaccine jab yesterday.
The Astra Zeneca Oxford one, and the wandering welder
had the Pfizer one three weeks ago.


I’m in the kitchen now doing my best to throw the dead
tulips out but it’s not happening.  Instead I’m being all
arty farty with them.


Sometime later.


I bought these laser cut leaves and seed heads, from local
maker/designer Hannah Nunn, to hang up next to the air plant
mini terrariums in my workroom.  You string them together with
thin nylon.



They were hard to get a good photo of.  You’ll just have to
take my word for it that they look really good.

They’re hanging from the light fitting if you’re wondering.


Next up I’m going to dive into my stash of fabric to see
If anything inspires me to start a bit of stitching.

I should have a jab more often, I’m on fire today haha.

I hope everyone is doing okay.
Looking forward to seeing what you’ve all been doing.

Lynn

I’ve popped back to add my respects to everyone else’s on the loss
of Shaz.  I never met her but we were friends through our blogs
and the things she sent me.
Love to you all who are feeling her loss today



No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS