Sunday 17 January 2021

And so folks this was Sunday .......




How lovely to wake up to a morning without rain, snow or fog.

After a cup of tea, writing my journal and catching up with social media
it was time for a shower then my Sunday morning Pilates.
It’s a different practice to other days as I include a bit of reflexology.
Before lockdown I’d enjoyed regular sessions for years so I know the techniques.


Just after lunch we got wrapped up and headed out for a walk and top up of Vitamin D.
It was lovely to see families out enjoying themselves after being couped up all week.

We are so lucky to live where we do with countryside right on our doorstep.
I convinced Philip that tree hugging was good for him heehee.

I can tell my creative side is beginning to show itself as I’m looking at things differently. 
Trees and walls take on a different perspective.

When we got home I dragged out a watercolour pad and found some old pieces in it from 2014.
I’ve no plans whether I’m going to be stitching, doodling, collaging or using some other sort of medium. 
It will all work out organically.



I even dragged out a stack of textile/art books I’ve collected over the last 20 years.


But then all that was put aside as Sunday’s is the day for a catch up on the phone with my sister who lives in Oxford.
A quick text to say get the kettle on I’ll phone you in five minutes and that’s us lost for a couple of hours.


Philip’s turn to make tea, so it’ll be a gourmet meal of beans on toast
then an evening of telly watching.  Hopefully it’ll take my mind off a trip to the dentist tomorrow.

Hope you’ve had a good weekend.
We are moving forward folk.  Stay strong.
Lynn
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS