Wednesday 8 July 2020

Lockdown Hair - woyww

I’m late for Workdesk Wednesday.  It’s because I wasn’t going to play this week, then had a change of mind on the last minute.


Tuesday - I’ve been a bit unsettled recently like many people.  Maybe it was the Super Saturday thing, I don’t know.  It just seems every time there’s a change it throws me off kilter again.

So after sorting the washing, writing some letters and cards and getting some packages ready for postage I trundled off to the post box in the rain.

While Philip carried on painting the inside walls of the garage I put my cd on and did my regular Pilates practice.  After that I picked up my sewing again.  


I’m on countdown now for getting my mop sorted out now.  Thursday afternoon is our appointed slot.  Philip doesn’t look any better than me.


It’s going to show an awful lot of grey when it’s blow dried into its usual style.  First up though it’s  having a good cut then next time I’ll have a colour.

Had lunch with a friend today (Wednesday) at the Tearoom I went to with Mum on Saturday.  I feel comfortable there and we had a good catch up and a chuckle.


Back home and just time for a quick walk before the rain starts again.  Old wellies and a Palavafolk frock bought in the sale.


The neighbours are still laughing at my faux plants in the garden but we think they look pretty damn good and the plates bought from vintage trader friend Gail Eagle of Essentially Eagle have been on the wall winter and summer for a few years now.

Must just show you this pic auntie Jill took of Mum while they were waiting for the bus home.


Not only have they just started out again on the bus but they are going to town where a new shopping centre has opened since they last went three months ago.  I’m so proud of her and how she is dealing with everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS