Friday 3 July 2020

Lockdown Diary - On the eve of madness

July 3rd and we’ve got the heating on and it’s never stopped raining all day.  No wonder my backs playing up, cold and wet weather don’t suit me.


It’s got to be soup for tea, to warm us up.  Jamie’s Watercress & leek is on the go now and there’s his music for cooking on Alexa.  It’s a fabulous mix of artists if you’ve never tried it. Dance round the kitchen stuff.


There was a package to be wrapped to send off to a friend.


And here’s what I did with the wooden box, originally an M&S cheese and port gift box.


I was going to make it into rooms but that idea wasn’t floating my boat at all so I veered toward the idea of making a Nature vignette.


I honestly don’t know where the day has gone but it’s flown by.
  
I’m taking mum for lunch tomorrow to the Tearoom we’ve been going to for years.  Its one place I’m confident and comfortable enough to go to.  That’s as far as it gets though aside from our normal local market shopping.  We won’t be joining the throngs of people heading to the pub or shops just yet.

Keep on staying local for a while longer.
Lynn 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS