Tuesday 26 May 2020

What’s on your Workdesk


Well last week was an exciting one at our desks.  Thank you all for your good wishes and lovely comments, celebrating 11 years of us all chatting, swapping ideas and inspiring one another.  Julia you are amazing keeping us all together, especially now in these immensely troubled times.  Thank you.


As you can see I’m still obsessed with stitching together tiny bits of fabric and making them into little hangings.  My workroom wall is full of them.  I think it’s become my go to thing to relieve tension.  There’s no plan with them I just layer them up as I’m going along.


I’m using twigs to hang them from.


This is a hanging I did sometime ago.



Here’s my book bags. I make them for my very special books to keep them in good order.  I’ve had a long overdue shuffle round of the stuff on display in my workroom.  I dare’nt for shame show you the floor and other areas.  Maybe next week.  That’s if I’m not still stitching bits of fabric haha.

Right that’s me done, I’m off to the local market, we are lucky enough to have a fishmonger, butcher, greengrocer and  baker.  So lots of fresh food and a nice chat with the traders. I don’t do supermarkets at the best of times so there’s no chance of me going now. Take care everyone and I’ll see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS