Tuesday 12 November 2019

Autumn Clobber


Isn’t autumn the most beautiful time of year in nature.  I love where I live for seeing and being amongst it.


I also love the transition into winter clothes and being able to bring out my favourite Fly London boots and opaque tights.


I’ve added this gorgeous green Scottish knit jumper to my winter wardrobe.  It’s one I picked up in Ulverston, near to our caravan in the Lake District.


Last winter’s outfits included the Dr. Who / Urchin look and providing it still fits I think I’ll be wearing it again.






You’ll not catch me walking through the dell in a fleece and a pac-a-Mac or waterproof trousers.

Home sweet home

Looking forward to sorting through my clobber and coordinating a few more outfits.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS