Tuesday 12 November 2019

Autumn Clobber


Isn’t autumn the most beautiful time of year in nature.  I love where I live for seeing and being amongst it.


I also love the transition into winter clothes and being able to bring out my favourite Fly London boots and opaque tights.


I’ve added this gorgeous green Scottish knit jumper to my winter wardrobe.  It’s one I picked up in Ulverston, near to our caravan in the Lake District.


Last winter’s outfits included the Dr. Who / Urchin look and providing it still fits I think I’ll be wearing it again.






You’ll not catch me walking through the dell in a fleece and a pac-a-Mac or waterproof trousers.

Home sweet home

Looking forward to sorting through my clobber and coordinating a few more outfits.


3 comments:

  1. I too love winter clothes - glad I am not on my own with this. Enjoyed seeing your outfits so much.
    Love the photo of Healey Dell, that would make a nice picture enlarged and framed.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clothes are always fabulous but come into their own at this time of year. That green jumper was a fab find and I hope you recreate the urchin look again, it really looked great on you!
    What a beautiful photo of that rainbow. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous Autumn clobber, Lynn, and the urchin look would be really your thing! That rainbow is gorgeous too, lucky you to live where you do! xxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS