Monday 28 October 2019

Tis Done Now - woyww

“TIS DONE NOW”

Good morning desk hoppers, here’s the embroidery hoop I was working on last week.  Not often I can post a finished project haha.


Looking round my studio room (so called by my lovely hubby) My eyes fell up on some pieces I stitched together a few years ago when I did an online course with embroiderer Karen Ruane.  


and I’ve decided to work back into them by adding words and I’m going to attach them to hangers.  The little flowery thing isn’t really a hanger it was something I found for a £1 in the garden centre and rather liked the look of.


Once the pieces are finished and on the wall I’ll show you a picture.  This is the first piece of three.  All done from imagination and random pieces of vintage cloth and lace.


So dear friends that’s where you will find me today as my 16 year old VW Beetle is having her repairs done to get her through the MOT.  Looking at the weather though I’m going to take advantage of a nice walk on the moors as well.


Hope you all have a happy creative week
Lynn xx

Linking up to 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS