Tuesday 30 July 2019

What’s on your Work Desk


I’ve got nothing to show you on my desk this week other than a book bag I made for my rare copy of Ponckle.
The reason I’ve nothing to show is because we took my 86 year old Mum to Grange Over Sands for a few days.  I’ve no idea what she was upto here but the wandering welder doesn’t look overly impressed.


I did however buy a massive notebook for my massive amount of ramblings.  Something I’m prone to do most days in one notebook or another.  This one I intend to use for projects.  I’ve got a long list of them.  It should stop me procrastinating and faffing.  Or I may just spend my time thinking of more projects to list haha.


Now I did pick up this little mystery item. I’m going to leave you guessing and I’ll tell you next week what it is if you don’t already know, and what I’m going to do with it 

             
Have a good week desk hoppers 



No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS