Saturday 6 April 2019

The charity shop fairy


I found these beauties today.  
A two piece skirt and blouse suit by 50’s American label
The  Villagers.  As far as I can work out it probably dates back to the 70’s.   Hanging on the rail in the shop I can imagine most people would look at it and think how old fashioned, but I could see the potential.  At £6.99 there was no way I was leaving it behind.


As separates it will coordinate with so much of my wardrobe


The pinafore with its pretty scalloped edge also came from the charity shop today for £3 and the pink Marks & Spencer coat was £7.99 (originally retailing at £85).  I don’t think it’s even been worn.


The charity shop fairy was definitely waving her wand today



I know one Belgian lady who will be asking for this suit to be passed over to her when I’ve finished with it haha.
I think this one will fit you Ann xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS