Sunday 7 April 2019

Spring is a time for floral frocks



It feels like tempting fate to say spring feels like it’s on its way.  I’ve started wearing my floral frocks living in hopes of warmer days.



Saying that I’m not ready to give up my opaque 100 denier tights yet



Nor am I putting my cardigans or jumpers away for a while yet.





Here’s a couple of outfits made from curtains I found in the charity shops and my talented friend created into skirts, tops and frocks for me.



Has anyone shed their thermals yet ?



I am a lover of my winter clobber but I also like to be able to go out without a coat 


Thanks for dropping by 
Lynn x

3 comments:

  1. I wore a short-sleeved dress and went coat-less for the first time this year! As for floral frocks, I'm wearing them all year round. Lovely round up of yours, Lynn. I love the curtain couture one, especially. That last one, isn't that one of mine? I love how you matched the butterfly brooch to it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is still chilly around here too. Love your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did have a coat-free day a week last Friday but no signs of Spring-like weather since then. It's been so cold here I've actually been to bed in clothes twice this last week - that's unheard of!
    A lovely round-up of pretty outfits here, love the clashing pockets, those sweet "school" shoes and the colours on that 1950s/1960s frock! xxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS