Sunday 24 March 2019

Imagination and a bit of old junk


Some old pictures of pieces I made years ago 
but the quote is new to me.


It reminded me of the junk I would bring home from my walks on the moors with the dogs.


Twigs and wire

Bits of tree bark 


Barbed wire, burnt wood, sheep wool, seed pods

Last week I came across a quote from Albert Einstein that I blogged about.   This time I came across the quote above by inventor of the light bulb,  Thomas Alva Edison which prompted me to write this post.


Hope you like it and my junk art


2 comments:

  1. I love that quote and those snapshots of your incredible work. You've got such a brilliant eye for design.
    Are you finding that the upcycling Facebook group is invigorating you? My mojo is on fire at the moment! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great quote, Lynn, and imagination is certainly something you do not lack! These pieces are just brilliant! xxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS