Friday 1 February 2019

Well that’s January done with



January Scrapbook


Well that was a quick start to 2019.  
Where did January go.

For me it went by quietly stitching, reading, trips to market and the library, dodging the snowstorms and a lovely at home movie afternoon with my best friend.  We watched a feel good film The Bookshop.


I’ve surprised myself by producing a book SOME PEOPLE.  It is made up of images of people I know and words that came to mind as I thought of them.  It’s a personal book just for me but husband Philip has claimed it for himself and won’t give it back.  He’s so sweet.  I enjoyed the process so much I’m working on another.


I’ll leave you with this silly picture to close the first month of the year.
Hope you all are cosy and warm in your homes 

Linking up with

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS