Tuesday 1 January 2019

What’s on your Workdesk


For Christmas I bought myself a beautiful book by Krista Barmer of Nashville called The Mending Space.
Krista is a textile artist and poet.


I’m creating little stitched pieces that serve no purpose whatsoever other than allowing me to work mindfully with the poetry in the book.


And oh how I am enjoying it.
Each little sample is placed in the book as I finish it.
Maybe I’ll go back to them, maybe not. 
 Maybe I’ll even create my own book of verse.



Happy new year to everyone at 
WOYWW.  I hope you all have an 
awesome creative 2019.


Huge congratulations to Julia in reaching the 500th What’s on your Workdesk Wednesday link up
.  You’ve created a fabulous community here.
Lynn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS