Saturday 15 December 2018

Dr Who/Street urchin mash up


I found these rather fab 90’s St. Michael’s cropped wool trousers today in the charity shop for £3.  They looked a bit big, but since when has that stopped me.


When I posted a pic on Instagram, one of my friends said I looked like a mixed up style of the current Dr. Who


and a street urchin.  I’ll take that description,  I like the idea of that.  The coat and waistcoat are charity shop finds that I’ve had a while and the red spotty blouse was a vintage find at Stockport Vintage Village.



My mind went into overdrive then as to what else I could do with the look.


Flicking through some images on Pinterest I came across the actress Diane Keeton.  I think she has her own great style and looks fantastic at 72.




I love changing my image and mashing things together. I’m never happier than when it’s been created  from the things I’ve foraged from charity shops


Time to put a few ideas together I think and  see what I can come up with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS