Saturday 15 December 2018

Dr Who/Street urchin mash up


I found these rather fab 90’s St. Michael’s cropped wool trousers today in the charity shop for £3.  They looked a bit big, but since when has that stopped me.


When I posted a pic on Instagram, one of my friends said I looked like a mixed up style of the current Dr. Who


and a street urchin.  I’ll take that description,  I like the idea of that.  The coat and waistcoat are charity shop finds that I’ve had a while and the red spotty blouse was a vintage find at Stockport Vintage Village.



My mind went into overdrive then as to what else I could do with the look.


Flicking through some images on Pinterest I came across the actress Diane Keeton.  I think she has her own great style and looks fantastic at 72.




I love changing my image and mashing things together. I’m never happier than when it’s been created  from the things I’ve foraged from charity shops


Time to put a few ideas together I think and  see what I can come up with next.

7 comments:

  1. This may be one of my all-time favourite posts of yours. Love the look, and you look terrific. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're wearing it much much better than Dr. Who! And certainly a lot better than Diane Keeton. I bet her outfit wasn't charity shopped either! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep Dr. Who (that I currently love). Downside is the banks of snow we get here and cold shins lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic - that's a superb outfit. Those trousers were made for you. Get some tights on though, you're making me feel cold ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look and when I first started reading I thought of Diane Keeton and Annie Hall. Great minds think alike :)
    You look amazing!
    Merry Christmas,
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the street urchin look and the combination of all the materials. I wonder how you'll style these pants in an outfit next. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynn! Thanks so much for visiting my 40tj birthday blog post! So kind of you! I love your wool culottes- they look so nice! The street urchin combined look is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS