Wednesday 15 August 2018

What’s on your Workdesk Wednesday



It is my desk but it’s not me sat there.
It’s my lovely niece Olivia.  When I was asked to
help with her summer project I jumped at the chance.


The theme is WASHING LINES 
Six pages filled with observations on washing lines.


As it’s usually raining when you want to peg out the washing 
Olivia looked at this image taken from Instagram using the #washingline and created this fabulous collage using a leaf paper punch,  stickers and Silver string


We were both happy with the results 


I don’t know whose looking forward to the next session more, me or Olivia heehee.  Great fun and inspiring.  Who knows I might get back into a bit of artwork myself now.






No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS