Wednesday 4 July 2018

What’s on your desk this week


Hello deskhoppers 
Im just about to glide down this elegant staircase in my vintage finery
and join my fellow diners for our evening meal.


I spent the day NOT slogging away over a craft desk but  lounging in the gardens of 
Clare House Hotel in Grange over Sands, Cumbria.  
The views beyond the gardens made me think I was in the Italian Lakes,
and the hotel itself as if  I was in an  Agatha Christie novel,  it’s so elegant.

CLARE HOUSE HOTEL LINK


It’s so beautiful I could have stayed forever.


Although we grudgingly said goodbye to the wonderful people of Clare House,
we have booked in again for later in the year.


So I guess that’s another week I’ll have an empty desk hee hee
www.stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS