Wednesday 25 July 2018

Weir folk aren’t weird


There’s some funny goings on in the local village of Weir, Bacup, Lancashire up the road from us.  Decapitated bodies that all wear wellies and jeans.


Owls that don’t know they are only supposed to come 
out at night.


Trees that like to do a bit of crocheting, or as my old friend Ronnie would say “crowshiting”.  Naughty Ronnie !


I’d love to have a pom-pom border in my garden.


They’ve got the biggest snowballs I’ve ever seen



There’s lots of wildlife in Weir 


As well as a few farm animals 




One things for sure its a village full of community spirit and kind people.  
The best of them is my friend Anna who has opened her own Cafe Bar there and offers everyone the warmest of welcomes 


Well done Anna, we are so proud of you my lovely











5 comments:

  1. What a lovely place! And I'm all for a pom-pom border as well, so much better in this weather, as they don't need watering! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all but the pom pom border was a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fab - I think I need a pom pom border in my garden! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do love a bit of yarn bombing :) xx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS